We are currently looking for a teacher for a cross-cultural program in Shanghai, China.
During the course of globalization, the city of Shanghai introduces “Cross-Cultural Awareness” as a lesson in the class curriculum for the 3rd and 5th class school children. Through interactive and child-friendly methods, we teach the students the cultural diversity on the globe, with a focus on Asian and Western countries.
- Development of Cross-Cultural teaching material for about 10-year old Chinese students with our experienced team
- Conducting teaching lessons in Shanghai schools
What we offer:
- Working with one of the market leaders on Cross-Cultural Trainings in Germany and China
- High level of independent and creative work within a small and committed team
- Getting to know Chinese culture and education system with unusual perspectives
- A salary which enables you a comfortable life in Shanghai
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese
- Strong experience in working with 8-12 year old children, preferably in Asia
- Able to start as soon as possible in Shanghai.
- Non-Ethnic Chinese background
- Degree in Education
- Interest in Cross-Cultural topics
We are looking forward to discuss any further questions you might have. Please send your applications to:
Ms. GE (Head of Business Unit Education)
Tel: 0086-21-31268876 ext. 806 or 0086-189-64881243
Square Building Room 1207 No. 35 Shui Cheng Rd(S)